2 young kittens & a ferall cat need placement near Dalla

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
? ? kittens anyone? ? ?
PLEASE FORWARD & re-post on your page

Rescued from drunks using them as target practice, the calico is an apricot & pale grey calico female, the apricot tabby is a male, my guess is about 4 weeks old. Very lovable, purs & pitter-paws when you rub them.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

? ? young adult cat needs a barn! ? ?
PLEASE FORWARD this message!

We were trying to catch 2 kittens at the post office downtown & caught a young feral instead. It will be spayed & get it's rabies shot this week. Who wants this fabulous young mouser?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm not near you but I hope you find wonderful homes for them. I don't understand people who are cruel to animals.

I was given a feral cat years ago and it took months before she stopped hiding and started to trust me. She was a beautiful calico but instead of black patches, she had gray and black tiger striped patches mixed among the orange and white. I loved that cat and I still miss her.

There are feral cats, and then there are feral cats. This one is feral!

We took in a feral Tom last Christmas, we could not touch him w/o gloves for 3 days. He was a big puss within a weeks time. Last spring he mothered a batch of kittens we took in.

This one we have know will never be able to be handled I fear. That makes him/her that much harder to place. He bloodied both his cheek bones ramming face first into the traps door when he was first caught, he was determined to get out. We have had him since Monday & he still makes me jump when he tried to get at me through the cage.

He/she will be spayed this week & get vacinated. When he/she is groggy from the surgery we will be able to handle him & that 'might' be a turning point.

The kittens are adorable. They are sleeping with my daughter tonight.

My Sister in Law works at the Dallas ASPCA, perhaps they can help?

Latest posts

Back