2 year test

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Ziegler

Circle Z soaps
Reaction score
I used my oldest soap that have today. It is 2 years old and worked great. In fact it worked better according to the notes that I took when I first used it at 90 days old. I was completely surprised how quickly it lathered up and I was overwhelmed by the amount of bubbly lather that I got.

I'm glad that I listened to those who came before on this forum and told me to be patient and wait before you use your soap.

My 2 plus year old CP LARD soap has been yielding good results and all of the bars have been stable and have always smelled the same. @Todd Ziegler Are you using the CP method?
Yes I use CP method and 60% lard. I was also surprised by the amount of FO that was in the bar. I'm glad that I used high quality FO's from the start.

That’s awesome, Todd. Glad to see you checking in, and I hope your knee is healing up finally so you can make some soap. We miss your soap pics and stories behind them!

That’s awesome, Todd. Glad to see you checking in, and I hope your knee is healing up finally so you can make some soap. We miss your soap pics and stories behind them!
Thanks. I try to check in but I'm pretty busy. I'm supplying 5 stores now with my lip balm. I'm making about 200 tubes a week. I have a new summer formula lip balm that I have been sending out for testing at the stores and individuals. It has Blueberry and red raspberry oil in it with 96° coconut oil.

Latest posts

Back