2 Piece Wooden Soap Dishes Wholesale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

100%Natural

Reaction score
I have been searching high and low for wholesale 2 piece wooden soap dishes and have come up empty thus far. These are the dishes that have the tray underneath them with a dowel style dish that sits in the tray. They seem to usually be made from Beech wood.

Does anyone know where to find these?

I found some from FNWL that I've ordered. Hopefully the quality is there because their pricing was reasonable!

I'm just waiting for my account to be set-up with Pendergrass as well. It will be interesting to see what their pricing is too.

I guess we were doing it tog! I am very pleased with these. You will find that some are "stuck" together ( I think from the finish) but with a little twist they come apart.

I just received a set of 10 that I ordered from FNWL and they look great! I'm sure I can find them cheaper somewhere, but for now they should do well.

It's going to be hard to not keep them for ourselves..lol.

I found some from FNWL that I've ordered. Hopefully the quality is there because their pricing was reasonable!

I'm just waiting for my account to be set-up with Pendergrass as well. It will be interesting to see what their pricing is too.

Pendergrass Inc no longer carries wood soap dishes. They lost their supplier and it does not look like they are going to carry them again. I have been in contact with them for the past year and it is not promising. They used to sell wood dishes for $1.00 each. Single slated not double

Latest posts

Back