2 new soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bret

Reaction score
First, Lavender Vanilla. Now I hate lavender with a passion. Can't stand it. But blended with the vanilla, it's not too bad. I can tolerate it :) I don't know what caused the lines. Kind of strange.

lavvan23.jpg

lavvan.jpg

Second, Blue Alyssum. I love alyssum flowers. This scent is a soft honey-floral, just like the tiny flowers.

blue3.jpg

blue2.jpg

blue.jpg

Both are M&P with added goat's milk, emu oil, jojoba oil, glycerin and mango butter.

They're both beautiful but the second is gorgeous! I'm wishing for a Smellernet too! :lol:

Can't wait to get my M&P base!

I'm curious how much of the extras you added? I was under the impression that you couldn't add anymore than a tablespoon of extras per pound of M&P base without affecting the stability of the base?

Those are beautiful indeed!
I'm curious how much of the extras you added? I was under the impression that you couldn't add anymore than a tablespoon of extras per pound of M&P base without affecting the stability of the base?

Teaspoons and Tablespoons are your best friend! When I'm adding butters and oils together I only add 1tsp each but don't take my word for it experiment and have fun!

Yeah, definitely experiment. I add more than 1 tbs of additives, but it depends.

Back