2 more

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are 2 more from this week. The gray & white is meh. First off, I wanted black & white (and I so want to copy pay homage to @Misschief 's design. Second, I forgot to swirl. Third off, in a rush, I used the wrong volume so had to do some creative cutting. Scented with "Modern" from eocalc, tea tree, rosemary, lavender. It's for our youngest and he just wants to get clean. I used the thumbnails, don't look too close!! Lord only knows why I am compelled to share this.
20211020_213805.jpg
20211019_212620.jpg20211019_212637.jpg

The alternating wall pour is my 2nd fave blend -- bergamot, eucalaptus, fir needle, rosemary, peppermint.

Here are 2 more from this week. The gray & white is meh. First off, I wanted black & white (and I so want to copy pay homage to @Misschief 's design. Second, I forgot to swirl. Third off, in a rush, I used the wrong volume so had to do some creative cutting. Scented with "Modern" from eocalc, tea tree, rosemary, lavender. It's for our youngest and he just wants to get clean. I used the thumbnails, don't look too close!! Lord only knows why I am compelled to share this.View attachment 61880View attachment 61878View attachment 61879

The alternating wall pour is my 2nd fave blend -- bergamot, eucalaptus, fir needle, rosemary, peppermint.
I think they're gorgeous!!

Latest posts

Back