2 Day Mad Oils Sale - 11/23 - 11/24

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
2-day SALE AT MAD OILS!
You make stuff.
So treat yourself to a sale so you can make
even MORE stuff!

BREAK THE RULES. DRAW OUTSIDE OF THE LINES. SMELL GOOD, COLOR BOLDLY.

Today and tomorrow only, we are offering
ALL products at a deep discount... LOOK:
15% off orders over $50 (discount code: MADMAKERS50)
20% off orders over $99 (discount code: MADMAKERS99)
25% off orders over $249 (discount code: MADMAKERS249)

This offer is valid ONLY at the time of purchase. Please put the discount code in your cart at checkout and make sure it applies to your total. We can't apply it retroactively, sorry.

Just got my first order from Mad Oils. I got the Spanish fly FO, and voodoo mica...loved! Great customer service, and fast delivery. Thanks for letting us know!

Do you like the Spanish Fly FO? I've been eyeballing that one and wondering.

I love Snow Witch (thank you Snappy!) and Vanilla Milk. Anyone else have a special favorite FO from Mad Oils? I might have to place an order, and a mica or two might just happen to fall in my cart as well.

I haven't soaped Spanish Fly yet, but it smells great oob. I liked Lemon Unhinged and Golden Embargo a lot. Both of those acted up on me, but are still totally worth it imho. Next time, I will just use a bit more water with them.

I had no luck with Grow a Pear Tree. It smelled really good oob but did horrible things to my CP.

Thanks Snappy. You pointed me to Snow Witch, and I may just count that as a blessing this Thanksgiving. I love love love it. So I think maybe some Spanish Fly should just find it's way to my house! I'm very curious about it.

Latest posts

Back