1st Try

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. I am gonna try and make some gumball tonight and do my bubblegum flavor and maybe try a swirl. Fingers crossed....
You did a lovely job. I do not do fancy high top piped soaps because I cannot sell them, but I love to look at what others do.
Check the reviews on your bubblegum fragrance. We have never had a bubblegum that did not discolor.

Do these styles stand the test of shrink wrapping?

I wouldnt be able to sell it - would take it to a shop and then stand there and interrogate anyone that looks at it and then not allow them to buy it.
MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ...........................
I have not wrapped any yet so I can't answer that. But I have seen alot on YouTube shrink wrapping them. I am gonna order some wraps and I will get back to you.

You did a lovely job. I do not do fancy high top piped soaps because I cannot sell them, but I love to look at what others do.
Check the reviews on your bubblegum fragrance. We have never had a bubblegum that did not discolor.
I just am making them as a hobby and to give as gifts and then my son is in 4-H and they are getting ready to have a fundraiser and I thought I might make a gift basket up but I am not good with the labeling so I thought I may jyst have someone do them up for me. I hope the bubblegum don't discolor I will double check the website again I think I got it from nature's garden. Thanks for the info

Latest posts

Back