1st Farmer's Market today

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opalgirl

Reaction score
Had my first farmers market of the season today. The booth fee was $20 and I made over $300! I'm pretty pleased considering it was threatening to rain. The best part is we are done by 12:00. Pix aren't that great but I got lots of questions and compliments. :) I plan on doing 5 more weekends this summer.

img2817compressed.jpg

img2816compressed.jpg

img2821compressd.jpg

I envy and covet your display...that's awesome! and you look very professional!

maya said:
drools over labels. tell me about them...

Thanks! The labels are really simple. I use a recycled indented packing paper for the inner band and a "linen" 24lb outer band. I just print on microsoft publisher so the ingredients on back can be read right side up.

opalgirl said:
maya said:
drools over labels. tell me about them...

Thanks! The labels are really simple. I use a recycled indented packing paper for the inner band and a "linen" 24lb outer band. I just print on microsoft publisher so the ingredients on back can be read right side up.

What is a "linen" 24lb outer band and where do you buy it?
Beautiful setup!!

Linen is the style of paper and 24lb is the weight of the paper. If you go on line you will find tons of paper suppliers. Just search for 24 pound. Many manufacturers have a "linen" look. Sorry I can't remember where I got the paper. I think the brand is Wassau?...

Your display is beautiful

Love your stair display and your labels, you are very organized. I hope I can get organized and display or at least have an eye for it when I do one.

I didn't even realize people did Farmer's Markets, thanks for the idea, so now I'll be looking them up in my area. When I think of Farmer's markets I thought of flowers and vegetables, but great idea...I need to try crafting somewhere!

Latest posts

Back