1st Annual TN Soap Makers And Candle Gathering

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was asked to join this 1st year as a vendor and I will be doing a demo on RTCP goat milk soaping using master-batched recipe and pre-made 50% lye solution. The dates are May 9th an 10th in the beautiful Cumberland Mountain State Park located in Crossville, Tennessee . There is plenty of lodging in and around the state park. Here is a link to their web site! I will be giving away a TOG 8 Wire Bar Cutter and a TOG Mold I use in my demo. There are going to be several great soapiers there and a great public address from the President of Essential Oil University. Please if you can, make plans to attend. I'll see you there!

http://www.tnsoapandcandlegathering.com/index.html

Paul.... :wink:

Cool, thats about 2.5 hours from me. Weekend in Gatlinburg sounds nice about that time of year. I may run that one by my wife.

that's what I hate about living in the middle of nowhere, close to the Canadian Border........

thats only 1,462 miles from where I live.......

don't you just love the fact that google maps can figure all that out with the click of the mouse.....

Just wanting to bump this topic again. We get so many new members weekly, some might be able to attend since I listed it the first time. The group has got a new web site put together and you can see one of the door prises to be given away is a .......and perhaps a ........! :lol: :lol:

http://www.tnsoapgathering.com/sponsors.html

Paul.... :) :wink:

Oh man! Since everything is still up in the air with where we are moving to I can't make a decision just yet. We wouldn't be moved in until March anyway.

If I am moved in, and if we are in IL, I will run it by my hubby.

What an opportunity. Ran it passed my hubby and with him being a huge camper thought it would be a perfect trip. Thanks for passing this info. on. k

That's a definite. I will register soon. I have a girlfriend who is joining me in this soap making process, so I am going to see if she is available as well. Hubby said it is only about a 5 hour trip for us, he has been camping in that area several years back and said it was lovely. I have so much to learn and think this is one of those opportunities that would be of great help. AND it is extremely affordable. We will kill two birds with one soap :lol: (stone) - vacation and a learning opp. Hopefully by then I will be more comfortable with the whole process and I can do some purchasing from YOU! Love your soaping equipment.

That's fantastic! It is beautiful there in the state park. I take it you went to the web site! I am donating a TOG 8 Wire Bar Cutter that is a door prise. I'm doing a demo, and you might be the lucky one to win the TOG Mold I'll be using for that demo! It will be fun and a great learning experience! Great speakers there too! Can't wait until then! This week, in May will be the wife's and my 26th anniversary! We are killing 2 or 3 birds with one stone! We are sharing a cabin with dear soap friends from Florida.

Paul.... :wink:

Hubby just did the map thing and it looks like it will be 8 hours, still for us this is no big deal. I will look forward to meeting you and your wife. Wow, 26 years - we just celebrated 13!

Back