15 % Off NaturesFragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just placed my 2nd Fragrance order with them. I was thrilled with the first order I received.

15% off coupon code is SUMMERSAVINGS and is good until 8/25

They ship fast and have a maximum shipping cost of $8.95 to the Continental US

e.n.a.b.l.e.r.
Thanks for sharing - I think. :)

LOL and Yes I am just as bad. I have more than enough fragrance stock but I cant pass up a good deal and I really like their FO's. They dont have as many as some but I like them, how their bottles are labeled with the Vaniilan content and that their website shows the soap at 4 weeks and includes any soaping notes.

I've been looking at their products. They have great reviews. So, decided to order. Ordered some new fragrances to me as I want to switch up some things for next year.

I just got an email that my order is shipping today and I just ordered it last night. They are only about 2 hours from me so my guess is that I will have it by tomorrow. They normally ship UPSBut because I am close they ship mine usps. I may even get it by tomorrow.

Let me know what you ordered and what you think of the fragrances that you got. So far I have soaped with mahogany teakwood and Route 66.

I ordered Aladdin's Wish, Black Teakwood, Bombshell, Driftwood, Lavender & Spring Apricot, Route 66 and Witches Brew. Not sure when I'll get around to making soap again....probably October/November.

How was the Route 66?

And mine has shipped already.

Last edited:
I ordered Aladdin's Wish, Black Teakwood, Bombshell, Driftwood, Lavender & Spring Apricot, Route 66 and Witches Brew. Not sure when I'll get around to making soap again....probably October/November.

How was the Route 66?
I really like it. I think it could be unisex. It sticks well but not overpowering and no discoloration.

The teak woods are also really good they feel like they're more of a man's scent although others have said they are unisex.

My order also shipped today. I ordered a totally eclectic assortment - Black Teakwood, OMH, Patchouli, Spiced Harvest Berries, Stormwatch, Route 66, Forest Hike, Tahitian Tiare and Chai Tea. With three different FO orders this week, I have taken a very deep dive down the rabbit hole.

My order also shipped today. I ordered a totally eclectic assortment - Black Teakwood, OMH, Patchouli, Spiced Harvest Berries, Stormwatch, Route 66, Forest Hike, Tahitian Tiare and Chai Tea. With three different FO orders this week, I have taken a very deep dive down the rabbit hole.
Welcome to the dark side

Ah dang, I missed the sale! Their regular prices are great and I like the flat rate shipping. Please share your thoughts on the scents. :)
Agreed, missed it! But hopefully everyone will post their reviews so you and I can get it next time, @scard !

Latest posts

Back