100th birthday celebration today

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
TODAY is my good friend Bill’s 100th birthday. He is a WWII vet and a super sweet man. I cant figure out what to get him, so i called the news to cover our 3pm party at Applebees today….as it turns out, they are already coming.

pre-covid, i saw him at the mall one day in front of Starbucks. I’m like “whatcha doin Bill?” “Getting a new hat!!” lol. He has all his war badges on his hat lol. So stinkin cute.

He owns a time-share in the keys….which he is chairman of the board and frequently drives down there. He bought a new NEW car a few years ago. He bought a new mobile home recently because he wanted to live in a 55+ community lol. The man does not know or care how old he is.

Millers Ale House in Jensen Beach has a plaque on a table with his name on it…which he will adamantly stand in front of waiting for ppl to finish eating so he can sit down lol. Im like hey bill, you ever try to call first?? LOL. They call him Uncle Bill at the Ale House. We all call him Mr. Bill.

Happy 100th Birthday Mr. Bill ❤️❤️❤️

12C58048-2C04-400F-93A5-F74C70920EC4.jpeg

Our party today is at Applebees. I feel like im getting old….this man is exactly 50 years older than me. Incredible when you think about it

Back