100% OO For Customer...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am posting this here because I want a cp or hp no m&p.
Does anyone happen to have a bar of un-fragranced 100% Castille they would be willing to send a customer of mine? I would really prefer a longer cured and not the no- slime recipe. I will pay you for the shipping and cost of the bar.

I promised one to a customer to try using on her 4 yr old hence the no fragrance and preferably no color or at least no heavy color or additives and found I have none. With the mess with my mom, I am very behind this year and forgot my batch of no slime recipe turned dossy around the 6-month date, so now I have no un-fragranced soaps for my holiday markets this year. :(

Mods feel free to move this post elsewhere if you prefer. :thumbs:

Hi Carolyn,
Take a look at these two castiles that I have, both are unscented.
https://squareup.com/store/amd-soap/item/pink-black-castile-aloe-soap-artisan-cold-process-handmade This one was made in December 2017. There is a bit of pink mica in the french clay portion because pink clay looks "pukey". I used a light hand (I think 1/8 tsp for the whole batch) with the mica, but I can double check my notes.

https://squareup.com/store/amd-soap/item/castile-soap-artisan-cold-process-handmade This one was made January 2017. The white portion is the natural castile color (no TD), again because the soap is so white naturally I used a light hand with the colorants. I can double check my notes for exact qty.

I'll dig through my stash tomorrow. I might have one that is a couple years old but if I do, its flower shaped.
It is unscented and uncolored, just not sure if I threw that last one away since I hate castile.

I have some in Oz made with GM no colour or scent and about 3 yrs old. Quite happy to post you one if you have no luck.

Latest posts

Back