100% fractionated CO bar & uses for frac CO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogueRose

Reaction score
I haven't worked with frac CO yet but I am considering getting some. I'm looking for something that is VERY cleansing that would be good in a laundry soap and or a degreaser. I'm not going to be doing a 20% SF or anything like that either.

Has anyone ever done this or something close to this and if so, what were your results?

If you use Frac CO, what do you think of it and what do you use it most often for?

From what I've read, though I've never tried it myself, fractionated CO shouldn't be used in CP. Regular CO will be plenty cleansing at a 0% superfat.

As for what else to do with fractionated CO, roll on perfume! I just mix it with a few drops of EO. It isn't oily feeling and won't gunk up the roller

I use it in body oil. That is one of the few things in which I will use expensive EO's, b/c I think it is worth it. Also, I like FCO for that and always have it on hand, although I would love to have lots of jojoba or something really luxurious around at all times, but as a hobbyist I usually don't.

Back