Quantcast

100% EVOO Castile Soap

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Bubli

Reaction score
Firstly, sorry I'm so off and on again here of late. I work 2 jobs to make ends meet and find it hard to squeeze time in for my favorite passion thees days.....soap making. But 6 months ago I made a TRUE castile soap and almost tossed it because it didn't lather and was slimy. Well, I read you guys posts and as impatient as I am I decided to put it away and forget about it to see if it improved. I was attempting to reproduce the "kiss my face "castile soap that I love so much. The only soap that doesn't cause havoc on my poor face.
I ran into my soap by accident when I was looking for my cat under my bed and got a wonderful surprise! It's even better than KMF! Yes it has the undesirable qualities of castile, but so mild,gentle and such a creamy lather, very bubbly and silky. I'm in love with my soap again! I am so glad I never threw it out. But waiting so long is such a pain in the rear!
I used it as all over soap and shampoo and tooth soap with pleasing results. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1432297651.025844.jpg I made another large batch last night and plan to hide it for a year. Was wondering though about a few posts I saw here about BUTTERMILK CASTILE SOAP. Sounds very nice. Any input on how to and its qualities?

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yes, Castile soap definitely improves with age and curing.

Latest posts