+1 for LotionCrafter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered from LotionCrafter on Nov 26 (day after Thanksgiving, Black Friday). My order arrived today, and it was complete and perfectly packaged. That has to be the fastest I have received anything lately.

Granted, they are in WA, and I am in ID, so the shipment didn't have to travel far. But I could name other suppliers in WA who wouldn't even have the order packed in that amount of time, let alone shipped and delivered.

They were also the only folks with BTMS-50 in stock, albeit only in 8oz packages. Their prices and shipping costs were reasonable, too.

Lotioncrafter is always so quick. Off season I order one day and it’s shipped the next! They are great plus they have a lot of cool additives!

I placed an order of retinol and a couple other items from them the other day, (it is usually out of stock so I jumped in when I got the notification of In stock). Within minutes the order was marked as shipped. I was in disbelief and thought maybe they mark it as shipped to avoid people canceling orders. But sure enough two days later it was at my door, and I am in Texas!

I was pleasantly surprised!

I hope you guys post your lotion making here too I’m hoping to learn to make my own as well appreciate it guys if you guys could share thank you

I hope you guys post your lotion making here too I’m hoping to learn to make my own as well appreciate it guys if you guys could share thank you
Welcome! I recommend using the Search function at the top of the page to locate and read through some of the lotion threads here. Lotioncrafter has good recipes, as does the HumbleBee&Me blog. My biggest tip is to stay away from anyone who recommends making lotion without preservatives. Even in the fridge, it will develop bacteria and mold very quickly - and long before you can see or smell the signs.

Try browsing Lotion Crafter's Formulary for recipes. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call the owner. She's always so very helpful... at least she has been in the past.

Majestic Mountain Sage Blog is also a source for good recipes and tutorials.

Last edited:
Back