😴😲 Tell us your weird, random or scary soaping nightmares / dreams

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elizevt

Reaction score
Have you ever had a soaping nightmare or some really weird random soaping dream?
Tell us your story.

I work as a photographer. With my weddings, I put a lot of care and preparation into making sure I have all my gear ready with backup memory cards and batteries and lenses etc. I try to be prepared for any situation. Needless to say, I have quite often woken up in a cold sweat after dreaming that the wedding was a disaster and all my cameras broke or were left at home and I had to photograph the wedding with some stupid blackberry phone 😴😱 #weddingphotographynightmare

I've had a few wedding nightmares before, but I think last night I had my very first soaping bad dream (not so much a nightmare)
Yesterday I bought 10lbs of beef tallow, and I was going to start rendering it today.

This morning, I shot out of bed at 2 am with my heart pounding in my chest, I dreamt I left the tallow cooking on the gas stove overnight and forgot to turn off the gas stove before going to bed.
I woke up in a hellofa panic, with my mind racing, trying to figure out if I left the stove on or if it was just a dream.
Nope, the Tallow is still sitting in the fridge safe and sound.

Anyone one else here have weird, random or scary soaping dreams.??
Feel free to share them.

Same! I feel like all of my creativity comes in right before I go to bed! LOL! Or right when I have to go feed the goats!

I haven’t had nightmares but when I couldn’t sleep I’ve had to jot an idea down or flat out soap in the middle of the night when the insomnia peaks 😬

Latest posts

Back