Game ┉ Would You Rather?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juxtapose

"aka Shannon" - Mom, Artist & Crafter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's see if we can kick off a new forum game. :)

This game is simple, but I think with this motley crew could be quite fun.

Rules...
One person asks a "would you rather" question, and the next person answers the question,
then they present the next "would you rather" question. And so on, and so forth.

Example:
(Mary) Would you rather have fingers for legs or legs for fingers?
(Scott) I would rather have fingers for legs.
Would you rather be a tree or a piece of bacon?

/////

Got it? :D
I'll kick it off.

fierce-dragon.gif

Would you rather, own a Unicorn or rent a Dragon?

Easy, own a unicorn! 🦄🦄🦄

Would you rather have telekinesis (the ability to move things with your mind) or telepathy (the ability to read minds)?

Telekinesis definitely. Try as I might, I still can't turn the light off from across the room. :shakinghead:

Would you rather live in a house made of jell-o or a house made of marshmallows?

Definitely jell-o. Even if it melts in the rain it'll be so pretty, and the endless color options, nice to create color-themed rooms. And, I won't sink into the couch as far. I can just see myself trying to get out of a marshmallow couch... not a pretty thought.

Would you rather go back in time, or into the future?

Man, that's tough. So many questions, like can I come back? Can I take stuff with me? Hmm, I mean, I wouldn't want to screw things up, so... I guess into the future. :D

Would you rather eat a pumpkin pie with whipped cream or an apple pie with ice cream?

oooh ooh - I'll answer this one! Definitely somewhere cold with no heating. You can always put more clothes on, but you can't take your skin off if it's too hot!

Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with Ryan Reynolds or Bradley Cooper? (Let's hope @Ephemerella doesn't see this because we know her answer already!)

Oh, a nice ribeye steak everyday would be fine with me! Some mushrooms, grilled artichokes and baked potato, please….. 😂🥰😂

Would you rather: never again have dairy (including ice cream, just sayin 😳) OR never again have produce?

Back