“Gardeners Soap”

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like i have been waiting forever on deliveries from suppliers. I ran out of CO and i was at the supermarket who had a good sale, so i bought a few bogo containers.

In the meantime as luck would have it, the tub of CO i ordered also came, so now i have A LOT lol.

I tried a few different things with this recipe. Firstly, i made it 100% coconut oil with 20% superfat. I also used coffee instead of water...ok, that lye mixture smelled like the oil in the pan after you fried fish lol. I also used the coffee grinds for scrubbies. Lastly i did my first hanger swirl. Oh, and scented with coconut fo, TD on one layer, charcoal and brown dioxide in the others. Its darker than expected cause i apparently didnt get all the way to the bottom with the hanger.

I personally was thrilled with it, mainly because its my first hanger swirl. I showed a picture to my friend and he said it was the ugliest soap he ever saw lol. I hung up on him lol.

Tell me what you think. I promise not to hang up on you lol
These look FABULOUS!!!

Latest posts

Back