Search results

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. N

    F.O. combo max usage rate

    Thks for answering me 😊 Thank you for your answer 😊 Thks so much Thks for your answer ☺️
  2. N

    F.O. combo max usage rate

    Hi, I’m new to cp making and I bought an F.O. that don’t smell strong enough for my taste and the IFRA max usage rate is 3.31%. My question is: If I use another F.O. along with it in my batch that has a 5% max usage rate, can I make a total of 8.31% F.O. in my soap batch? Thanks in advance for...