Skull & Crossbones ice cube tray i found at Michaels!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydog

Reaction score
Is crossbones a word?
Lol, Idk, but I am loving the craft stores at this time of the year. This was a silicon ice cube tray for $1.99. -6 oz. of m&p fills it perfectly.

I also picked up a silicon pumpkin and leaf baking mold that I'd been eyeing at WSP for around $13. I had a 50% off coupon and got it at Michaels for $5 and some-odd change.
I had some 1 oz. size fo's from Peaks so I combined Cedar, Leather, Fireside and Amish Harvest. I'm going to call it 'Grandpa's Fruit Cellar'.
I just love the fall, happy girl here!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am totally going to Michael's tomorrow. I had to go to PetSmart anyways, Michael's is next door, so might as well pay them a visit :wink:

Oh, you better not be revealing what we're getting from you in the swap!!!!! I want to be surprised!!

And I may have to go to Michael's before the night ends.

okay. that is freakin cute. I didn't see this at Michael's last time I was there! I'm gonna have to dig.

Your soap looks awesome!

You must have a lucky/good Michaels. I went to ours and there was nothing even remotely like this. They did have some silicone ice cube trays with christmas/winter themes, but absolutely nothing for Halloween. I was bummed. AND the xmas one was $10.

newbie said:
You must have a lucky/good Michaels. I went to ours and there was nothing even remotely like this. They did have some silicone ice cube trays with christmas/winter themes, but absolutely nothing for Halloween. I was bummed. AND the xmas one was $10.

Oh, that stinks, I kind of assumed they all had the same stuff. I have two stores by me, and they both had this. Haven't seen any Christmas stuff yet, though. Go figure.

Oh you know what... I'm thinking of Joann Fabrics! That's where I was looking at Halloween stuff. :shock: I haven't been to Michael's lately. WOO! There is still hope for me! I will be there this week for sure.

tasha said:
Oh you know what... I'm thinking of Joann Fabrics! That's where I was looking at Halloween stuff. :shock: I haven't been to Michael's lately. WOO! There is still hope for me! I will be there this week for sure.

Oh, ok. I've been in Joann's a couple times and they never have anything good for me, but I don't sew or knit.

Too cute! The funny thing is I found those exact same ice cube trays at the local dollar general about a week ago. I haven't done anything with mine yet, but now I know they'll work nicely for what I have in mind. :-D

Fyrja said:
Too cute! The funny thing is I found those exact same ice cube trays at the local dollar general about a week ago. I haven't done anything with mine yet, but now I know they'll work nicely for what I have in mind. :-D

That is funny, because I keep checking all the dollar stores for goodies and haven't found much here!

Latest posts

Back