Prayers please.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angbaby4974

Reaction score
This weekend started out so great! We were having our soap party on saturday & everything was going ok. Most of my guests were here or en route. we started a little later than I would have liked, but again, go with the flow. At 8PM I got the call that my nephew was in a bad car accident. He was unconscious & was being transported to the hospital with massive head trauma. They told us the first 24 hours were critical & that if he made it through that, he had a better chance of coming out of it. No change, better or worse, for 24 hours, except that his arm twitched a little when they drew blood sunday night. They did a test yesterday morning to determine brain function & we got the worst possible news. He was brain dead & was taken off life support last night.
This was one of the most senseless & preventable deaths. Had he been wearing his seatbelt, he probably would have survived.
Please keep my family in your thoughts & prayers as we go through this very difficult time.

I am so so sorry. You're family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Angbaby, I feel your sorrow. This is so weird. Exactly the same thing has happened to a good friend of my son's, except they haven't turned off the machine yet. Fingers crossed. This happened yesterday.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, I believe your nephew is in a happier place feeling no pain, it is those left on earth that have to deal with the hard stuff.
Hugs and love to all of your family.

It has been a very hard day, & I thank all of you for your support & prayers. Jacob's dad signed the organ donation papers last night, & through this difficult decision has saved the lives of 8 people that were waiting for transplants. We will never know who they are, nor will they know that we found strength in our grief by helping them.

Hug your kids every chance you get, because you never know what's going to happen.

Latest posts

Back