Playing with soap stamps :D

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are all so stinking beautiful and elegant! I love each of these. ....

he can make the stamp any size you like, mine is based on 5x7cm. 11 euro or 18 for custom made.

What country is he in, sometimes if you add on the postage it becomes too prohibitive.

he's in Spain and his postage is reasonable. last time i ordered 7 stamps and it only cost 12 euros to ship from spain to indonesia using registered post. not bad at all.

Last edited:
The postage in that case cost more than the stamp, which makes the stamp more than double . So for a $16 stamp (AUD), it would cost me $32, I can get then cheaper elsewhere.

that was for 7 stamps though. If you bought just one shipping might be less?
I bought one from china and all together I paid $7 but I know it will take like 4 weeks to get here :(
I like etsy, so many stamps and custom ones and pretty good prices. I just buy from there now, cheaper than most soap supply stores.

A tip my friend gave me is spray a little pam on the stamp so soap won't stick. My stamp is pretty intricate so it helps the soap from being pulled out when i lift the stamp up. Simple designs might not benefit from the pam but I thought I would share that.

^^^
of course Bex, the 1st time i ordered from him it was less than 7 stamps and the postage was def lower than 12. i forgot how much though since it was a long time ago. i like etsy too, i just bought a few resin stamps that cost only 3.5 bucks. shipping was cheap too, but it took ages (1 month, LOL!).

Mine just came yesterday. It was posted on may 29, lol. I'm just glad it's here and not lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Latest posts

Back