Love Spell Funnel Swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

CIMG5546.jpg

This bar is scented with love spell , everything was going fine , and all of a sudden the soap I had to pour was a thick as axle grease .Grrrr.. Yelled for my hubby to come downstairs stat , to hold the funnel holder up for me.In spite of the troubles I like it , in real life it is a dark raspberry color , I took 53 :wink: pictures of it and it still looks black.

The two of you make a great team! The soap looks terrific!

Thanks for the heads up about the Lovespell, I'm expecting some in a shipment this week. :)

Jude

Looks great!!

I looooooove Love Spell. I just made a soap with that FO a few days ago... mine is hot pink! The FO I used didn't accelerate though.... I got lucky!

Kitn those are fab! I love the look of them and thanks for the heads up on Love Spell I have some but hadn't used it yet....Nice save lady!

Thanks verybody ,
I am not so sure now that is was the lovespell , LJA posted about TD maybe causing acceleration , I used TD in this batch , but you can't tell :shock: . I am going to try it again sans TD .

Kitn

Well they advertise that it is romantic ( I don't think so , but maybe it is just me) and a light fruit , citrus and floral scent. I think it's a great all around scent , you could make kids soaps with it too , they would like the scent.

It is named properly though, everyone I have read that soaped with it falls in love with it ..hmmm wonder what else is in there?

Kitn

Thank you all
The color is lightening up , yeah , it is the raspberry color I wanted..

Kitn

Soap_for_breakfast said:
I've just finished my first funnel swirl and I hope it looks as good as yours :D

It really is a fun soap to make , you never know what you will get , but it's always a cool looking swirl.
Can't wait to see pictures of it.

Kitn

Latest posts

Back