First time making candles

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today was our oldest sons bday (32 - goodness where does the time go?) so he and our niece came over for a great day of games, dinner (Italian pot roast and spaghetti), ice cream cake, laughs and catching up. All around nice day!
Our boy and I decided to make some candles, since that would be an easy and fun project. I had no intention of making candles but my mom and aunt picked me up a case of cute candle tins they found for a great price - $2 for 40! So I had to buy some candle wax, wicks, wick stickers, and candle dye to use the tins 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Anyhow, we had a fun time with trial size FOs, candle dye colors, and hysterically, he loved the temp gun. It was fun to do a project with him again and as an adult. 🥰
They came out cute and smell nice - hopefully they have good hot throw after they cure. We used Greenhouse, Shave & a Haircut, Violet Moondance and Lush Succulent FOs from BB.

IMG_1577.jpeg

Today was our oldest sons bday (32 - goodness where does the time go?) so he and our niece came over for a great day of games, dinner (Italian pot roast and spaghetti), ice cream cake, laughs and catching up. All around nice day!
Our boy and I decided to make some candles, since that would be an easy and fun project. I had no intention of making candles but my mom and aunt picked me up a case of cute candle tins they found for a great price - $2 for 40! So I had to buy some candle wax, wicks, wick stickers, and candle dye to use the tins 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Anyhow, we had a fun time with trial size FOs, candle dye colors, and hysterically, he loved the temp gun. It was fun to do a project with him again and as an adult. 🥰
They came out cute and smell nice - hopefully they have good hot throw after they cure. We used Greenhouse, Shave & a Haircut, Violet Moondance and Lush Succulent FOs from BB.

View attachment 73621
Oh those look nice I wish I could smell them nice!

Latest posts

Back