Couple of Latest

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a few of my latest.

NG Indian Sandalwood. Full Goat Milk. I just cut these. The picture is more yellow than in real life. That light swirl is actually an ivory color.

photo31_zps23fbd21f.jpg

Ahoy Matey from Daystar. My CM salt bars. I intended to color these with a seafoam green swirl too, but the FO accelerated. I feel asleep and didn't unmold at the optimal time so had a little crumbling. I love the scent though, and the test lather is amazing.

photo5_zpsc9deee98.jpg

Do you like the NG Indian sandalwood?

It's okay - fairly soft smelling - like a powdery wood scent - not that the FO is weak. Sniffing it this morning, I think I should have blended it with something... maybe some a vanilla bean would have jazzed it up.

It could be that my last scents have elicited stronger reactions... I LOVE them or really don't LOVE them. This one is a bit meh (one note). My niece really wanted this one after sniffing it OOB, so it's heading to her after cure.

Ooh that salt bar looks so good! I love the blue - what did you use for that colour?

Thanks Sonya! I used mostly Mad Oils Key West Blue mixed with a little Mad Oils Peacock Blue for half my batch. The other half was mixed with TD. I plopped both in my mold and chopstick swirled them together.

Thanks Sonya! I used mostly Mad Oils Key West Blue mixed with a little Mad Oils Peacock Blue for half my batch. The other half was mixed with TD. I plopped both in my mold and chopstick swirled them together.

Thanks, so envious of all the suppliers you have access to

Gorgeous! Love the earth tone colors you used in the sandalwood one! And the Ahoy matey looks like the swirling water in the surf. I want to jump right in LOL!

Back