Community Soap Donations

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last week I donated 100 bars to the local food pantry volunteers as a thank you gift. I used the vegan-friendly palm-free olive-free recipe that is now my go-to. It makes a snow white base and I don’t run any risk of offending a recipient. It also has 20% Shea butter, which people seem to appreciate.
IMG_5410.jpeg
IMG_5411.jpeg
IMG_5412.jpeg

Have other people been donating soap for the holidays? Or donating it at other times? If so, what outlets do you use for your donations?

Wow wow wow! Bless you!!! (and so funny, I have the same plants in my kitchen, a half dozen orchids and a Christmas cactus that bloomed on Thanksgiving :rolleyes: )

AND, your soaps are GORGEOUS! Just eye-poppingly masterful! Your swirls are really really enviable and the colors are incredible.

I bet the volunteers never saw this amazing gift coming and are so so so very grateful for your contribution, thoughtfulness and hard work. What an amazing Christmas blessing!

I donate baskets of soap and candles to charitable organizations for raffles, fund drives, etc. The orgs I support range from disabled veterans, to kids caught in the foster care system, clean water initiatives and local museums. I'm actually working hard now on a big donation for a breast cancer organization, about 100 bars of soap, and 100 other items like candles and lip butters.

I'm also a member of the Ecobank Scrap Pack, and donate un-saleable bars, ends and remnants to them.

Its a lot of work but feels soooooooooo good.

Last week I donated 100 bars to the local food pantry volunteers as a thank you gift. I used the vegan-friendly palm-free olive-free recipe that is now my go-to. It makes a snow white base and I don’t run any risk of offending a recipient. It also has 20% Shea butter, which people seem to appreciate.
View attachment 75698View attachment 75699View attachment 75700

Have other people been donating soap for the holidays? Or donating it at other times? If so, what outlets do you use for your donations?
I donate all year long.

I don't know how I missed your post! I love this! Thank you for thinking of the volunteers! I'm a long-time social services administrator and know that volunteers are the backbones of food pantries!
I donate occasionally to a local pantry

Latest posts

Back