Bright colours in CP soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Quick question. I've never produced a soap with bright colours. I've been pretty random about what types of colours I've purchased over the years as well where I've purchased them from. This non scientific approach has always left me a little disappointed.

If I want bright colours (verging on neon bright) what type of pigments do I need to use? Where do I get them (I'm in Australia but I'll do what I have to). How do I use them?

Any and all advice received with gratitude.

I use neon pigments for brights. All my soaps are bright colours, that's the way I want them to look, I don't gel and they turn out fine. Plenty of soap suppliers in oz just Google soap suppliers. Seeing you are in qld, there was one I use to deal with in noosa ( can't remember the name ). I use heirloom soap supplies in nsw, she is great to deal with and quick for delivery. She has neon, micas and liquid. They usually give a guide on usage, but if your not sure they are very helpful on the phone. There is aussie soap supplies in WA as well ( haven't dealt with them).
You can see my soap colour in the may 2022 challenge.

Latest posts

Back