Bearded-Beauty

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beard Wash-

Good Evening My Soapy-Friends!

I have a beard. A rather large, fluffy, ginger beard (with gray highlights) and I'd like to make a Beard wash, "Beard Bar" that actually works.

I want it to look masculine, possibly a two-tone, peppermint and something? I want my beard to feel clean, not dried out. I want my face under my beard to feel good too. I'm not concerned about the dollar amount to create a feat such as this massive request.

The recipes I have found are not very good. They pretty much do nothing for the bearded-beauty, such as myself. (Just kidding, I'm about as ugly as they come. Hence the beard).

Can you help? All assistance is greatly appreciated.

I have wondered through this forum a lot today, trying to catch up on what's out there, and I have to say, you all are really smart, helpful and beautifully-amazing people.

I am a die-hard Fisherman and some of the pages I am members of, have horrible members. They are the furthest from helpful and often degrade. This is great!

Thanks for being awesome!

***UPDATE***Literally 20 seconds after I posted this someone else asked too. I apologize for duplicating posts.

Latest posts

Back