As much fun as soaping...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heyjude

Reaction score
Since I've already embarassed myself in the ugly soap contest, I thought I'd take it one step further.....Warning - not for the faint of heart. :shock:

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss11 ... ps/009.jpg

I work at a library and every year I march in our town's Apple Blossom Parade. Our summer reading program theme is "Rocket into Reading."
I am dressed as a Hippie Space Alien.

......unfortunately, the alien costume my son wore at age 12 was too tight in a few too many places!! :oops: But, I had a blast!!

Jude

thanks for showing what a great spirit you have. looks fun.

renee

Thanks. It was a great time. :lol: My kids wince a little when I do things like this, but we grownups loved our chance to play dressup!

I was really happy to make it down the parade route as I had strained a muscle in my knee the day before moving my daughter out of her third floor dorm room!! :(

Jude

I had a hard time deciding which wig to wear the shocking pinky color or the purple one! After years of throwing Halloween parties for my kids, I have many to choose from!

The mitts on my hands are actually microfiber dust mitts from the dollar store. I really dislike dusting, but at least now my hands won't get messy! :D

Jude

Latest posts

Back