Helpful website for text

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navigator9

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this, maybe labels and packaging or other crafts, so I ended up here, admins feel free to move this if you think it should be elsewhere.

For those of you who may be designing labels for your products, or maybe you're printing your own Christmas cards, or gift tags, I thought I'd pass along this website I stumbled across that's SO helpful. I recently got a Cricut, and as I've been working with text, I have to keep scrolling through all the different fonts, trying them out, finding I don't like them after all, going back and through the whole process all over again. Until now. On this website, you type in the word or phrase you're going to be using, and it prints a sample in every font on your computer! I'm finding it a big timesaver, and in case you want to take a look, here it is.
https://wordmark.it/

Thank you navigator9. I see what you mean, that is a jolly handy tool, it also shows what always appears to me that so many fonts actually look the same, I always though it must be my imagination but when you can see them pretty much side by side, they are almost the same!!!!

Thank you again.

Back