BB Grapefruit Bellini

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penelopejane

Reaction score
Has anyone (other than Newbie) used BB's Grapefruit bellini?

I was wondering if anyone knows if Nature's garden has a fragrance oil that is similar? An 8oz bottle of BB FO is $86 AUD and I can't afford it. Eroma Australia makes one but I have to use 10% of their FOs in CP soap and it is starting to compromise my soap and it still isn't enough.

This is the description:

This sparkling, fruity fragrance is a bright, happy scent. Top notes of Pineapple, Jasmine and Grapefruit are enlivened by Peach Nectar and Mango then finished off with Rhubarb and Sugared Musk.

I would really appreciate any help. Thanks.

You're asking if BB Grapefruit Bellini is worth it? No. It smells fantastic oob. Loses its bright, realistic grapefruit scent in cp soap, and fades. Very sad as, like I said it smells great oob.

Haven't tried many, but every grapefruit fo I have used dies a quick death.

You're asking if BB Grapefruit Bellini is worth it? No. It smells fantastic oob. Loses its bright, realistic grapefruit scent in cp soap, and fades. Very sad as, like I said it smells great oob.

Haven't tried many, but every grapefruit fo I have used dies a quick death.

Hi Lenarenee
Thanks for your reply

No I was asking if anyone has tried an FO from Nature's garden that was similar or even nicer. We can get NG's FOs here at a semi reasonable price.

I have soap that is 3 months plus old and the BB grapefruit bellini is great.
I don't know if it's still grapefruity because my nose isn't able to decipher individual notes but it still seems the same as soap that is 1 and 2 months old. I still like it.

I guess you are talking long term which is disappointing.

I personally really like BB’s Grapefruit Bellini and most of my friends/clients do as well. I have not tried NG’s version to compare though.

I also really like WSP’s Pink Grapefruit.

I personally really like BB’s Grapefruit Bellini and most of my friends/clients do as well. I have not tried NG’s version to compare though.

I also really like WSP’s Pink Grapefruit.

I like it too!

NG doesn't do a Grapefruit Bellini. But we can get most NG FOs in Australia so if they had something similar I could try it.

We don't get WSP FOs here that I know of.

At current prices from most suppliers in Oz it would be cheaper to jump on a plane with an empty suitcase and bring home some BB FOs.

How do you do it? I had wsp's pink grapefruit - and it completely disappear by 3 months. Completely. And BB 's Bellini.....well maybe a matter of personal preference, but also very disappointed with it. And I use fo as max levels - unless they're the oddball where you can use more than 10%.

Back