Hello! And sorry for the typos :x

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nyathera

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm a newbie from Finland! I'm gonna take a wild guess and say I'm not a first Finn here, joten moi kaikille! I hope you guys accept me in you group, even if my English is not perfect :oops: I try my best!

My name is Ansu. I'm a bit of a crazy cat lady, I have 3 cats. One blue European cat and two domestic cats. And I also have a boyfriend, believe it or not. ;) I love reading and knitting. I studied to be dressmaker. So you might say I'm crafty.

I found this group when I was trying to found out if anyone is ever made Coca-Cola soap! I found out that few of you have, and that is so cool!! And now I'm here to stay ;) You guys make INCREDIBLE soaps! Be proud of yourselfs <3

I have made a couple of soap batches on my own now and those worked out nicely. I used few different kind of teas and coffee. I just love tea :D

Welcome!

I am from Norway and my english isn`t perfect eiter! But this forum isn`t just for members that write perfect english, but for those of us who are on a search for perfect (or at the very least great) soap! Soap surpasses ANY language barrier, especially pictures of soap... *cough-cough-hint-hint* : D

Btw - your english is great : )

Howdy from Colorado, USA and Welcome Ansu! You seem to have a great sense of humor... that's always in short supply around here... so I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you! Just remember, if you want purr-fect soap, no cats in the soaping area. "Meow meow".

... this forum isn`t just for members that write perfect english, but for those of us who are on a search for perfect (or at the very least great) soap! Soap surpasses ANY language barrier, especially pictures of soap... *cough-cough-hint-hint*
^^^^^ Ditto

Welcome, Nyathara. Not only do I really enjoy making soap, I am also a tea drinker and in my youth (before becoming a nurse) I was also a seamstress. In fact I used to make dress suits for myself and my sons when they were small, as well as a variety of other garments and doing alterations for customers who brought their clothes to me. Later in life, I even made some doggy outfits for my granddaughter's puppy. That was fun. Did you work for a designer or a tailor shop or independently?

Soaping is so much fun, I am sure you are going to have a great time. So you are interested in Coca-Cola soap? That sounds interesting indeed.

Hello there! Also a cat woman - would love to see pics of soap and fur babies...hint hint

Welcome, Nyathara. Not only do I really enjoy making soap, I am also a tea drinker and in my youth (before becoming a nurse) I was also a seamstress. In fact I used to make dress suits for myself and my sons when they were small, as well as a variety of other garments and doing alterations for customers who brought their clothes to me. Later in life, I even made some doggy outfits for my granddaughter's puppy. That was fun. Did you work for a designer or a tailor shop or independently?

Soaping is so much fun, I am sure you are going to have a great time. So you are interested in Coca-Cola soap? That sounds interesting indeed.

Doggy outfits, how cute! :D I bet that was fun! I do work with clothes, but I don't sew at work. And I studied at school :)

And yes, I'm interested to make all kind of soda soaps :D Just to try it out. I think those would be fun gifts, like wrapped in a soda labels.

Back