Talk soap to me ;)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lychee517

Reaction score
Hello from Rolla, MO!
I've been making my family's bath products for about 6 years and just got hooked on cold process soap after taking the plunge into working with lye early 2016. By June I had made enough soap to fill a room in my house (now the kids have to share a room... priorities lol!) and my sister helped me pull together biz cards and a display for our local farmers market. Its been one year and I've had lots of victories and failures but my passion for becoming a great soap maker has only increased. My husband is very happy and with and supportive of the successful side income but zones out when I talk about soap too much hehe. So far I've gotten my fill of soapversation from a sweet old lady that comes by my stand once a week who makes soap from reclaimed bacon grease. She wears a plastic bag on her head just like my grandmother used to after the beauty shop. <3<3

I'm so happy to have found this forum and have already received troubleshooting help from a few members. Now I'm settling in for some exciting thread reading with a hot cup of tea while the kiddos sleep and my hubby catches up on politics (eew)!

Welcome!

Well, lemme` just say; did you ever pick the right place to talk soap... It`s all we do in here!! *insert big grin*

Hi Lychee! Rolla was my stopping to eat point when I would drive from Dallas to Wisconsin! I always stopped at a cafe called Bob's ..?.. Something like that. My last trip was in December when we moved back to Wisconsin for good! In fact we stayed in Rolla overnight on the way back. Beautiful area!

Hi Lychee! Rolla was my stopping to eat point when I would drive from Dallas to Wisconsin! I always stopped at a cafe called Bob's ..?.. Something like that. My last trip was in December when we moved back to Wisconsin for good! In fact we stayed in Rolla overnight on the way back. Beautiful area!

Country Bob's! Great place! Definitely a local favorite:)

Back