Hello. New here.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittenbritches

kittenbritches
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new here. My name is Melissa. I've been married for 13 years and homeschool my four kids. I have a very, busy and successful photography studio that has been in operation for ten years this year. I love photography, especially newborn photography, however, the photography business has taken over so much of time and life. I am missing out on so much of my kids life and other things, that I've decided to take a big step back from that...or maybe a complete step out of that. I started fiddling with bath bombs back in October and signed up for a few craft fairs, and before I knew I was making other things... and had my products in a few stores. So this has taken off a bit, and I'm ready to pour more into this so I can have a less stressful side gig and be more present with my kids. I mean I am with them all day, but it basically consists of school and chores and then me off to work and home and on the computer editing and running the business. Anyway...I'm a rambler, but I'm excited to be here and learn from you all. :D

Hi Melissa! Welcome! I am also a stay-at-home mom currently. I have two children, 2 and 5. I am pretty new to the bath & body creations thing, but I hope we can learn from each other!

Latest posts

Back