Lego mold for soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, fantastic!

I have actually made myself a Lego soap mold some time ago :).
The most difficult part was to find a non-toxic silicone that does not cost arm and leg.

lego1.jpg

lego2.jpg

lego3.jpg

I've made myself a lego mold as well for a one pound T&S mold. The worse part is taking the blasted legos apart to get the soap out. I didn't want to commit to gluing it together in case the soap didn't come out easily. She didn't have a large enough piece for the bottom so she had the leaking but if you have a platform larger than the mold itself, it won't leak. Great concept and execution of the gingham/plaid pattern!

I've made myself a lego mold as well for a one pound T&S mold. The worse part is taking the blasted legos apart to get the soap out. I didn't want to commit to gluing it together in case the soap didn't come out easily. She didn't have a large enough piece for the bottom so she had the leaking but if you have a platform larger than the mold itself, it won't leak. Great concept and execution of the gingham/plaid pattern!

whoa to the lego mold .... newbie, there are times I have sprayed my plastic mold with a little oil spray, the one for cooing, and wipe the excess with a napkin. Makes for a much easier release.

I fancy trying to make this soap. Do you think that you have to wait for about 24 hours before the next colour is poured? Her soap looks quite hard when she pushes the columns out. It will be quite fiddly...

Latest posts

Back