Hi folks!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saranac

Reaction score
Thought I'd come out of "lurking mode" and introduce myself.
I live in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains of New York. Besides making soap, I love to garden, hike, and ferment whatever lends itself to the process (wine, beer, bread, vegetables). I have an online business, and I teach at an online university. My partner and I are home-bodies; we love the area so much that we're not often tempted enough to leave. We're pretty content to enjoy our home, animals, and everything the Mountains have to offer.
Thanks for having me!

Welcome! I'd almost always rather stay home and do something creative as well.

Thought I'd come out of "lurking mode" and introduce myself. I live in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains of New York. Besides making soap, I love to garden, hike, and ferment whatever lends itself to the process (wine, beer, bread, vegetables). I have an online business, and I teach at an online university. My partner and I are home-bodies; we love the area so much that we're not often tempted enough to leave. We're pretty content to enjoy our home, animals, and everything the Mountains have to offer.
Sounds lovely and peaceful... too bad you're about to disrupt all that with the trials and tribulations of being obsessed with soapmaking! LOL Just kidding!

Sounds lovely and peaceful... too bad you're about to disrupt all that with the trials and tribulations of being obsessed with soapmaking! LOL Just kidding!

I've been making soap for just over 11 years--so I'm already obsessed and easily distracted! But it's a good distraction.

Latest posts

Back