New Adventure

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5280soap

Reaction score
Through an odd twist of events, and ex girlfriend exposed the weird and wonderful world of soap making to me a few years ago and well, I've decided I need a new hobby these days! I've realized that I know just enough to get myself into trouble (which is next to nothing it turns out), who knew you could screw so much up making soap. I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge and trying my hand at some new things.

Since I happen to reside in Colorado I'm thinking of eventually attempting a CBD soap, some unique scent combinations and all sorts of other things (once I figure out what the heck I'm actually doing).

Hiya 5280! I may be the only one here that recognizes that name! Clever. I'm not new to soaping but I'm new here too. It's a fun place to hang out and learn stuff. ENJOY!

Welcome! There is tons of great information here to help you make your next batch AWESOME. There are tons of fool-proof recipes floating around, and you can post your own recipes here for feedback. Make sure to familiarize yourself with lye calculators (SoapCalc or Soapee are popular) if you haven't already, they are essential!

Latest posts

Back