What kind of colors are these?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samirish

Reaction score
I am looking to get nice and bright colors in my cp soap. I have tried many mineral oxides and micas from various well know soap supplier companies but can never get colors like these. Does anyone know how to get colors like these in cp soap?

3bd630a93aafb03dab0ae6296fa83481.jpg

Those are gorgeous. The one and only time I used neon blue, it morphed to purple when it gelled. I love the purple, but had not expected the morphing.

So, read carefully before ordering and I would suggest doing small test batches to see how the colors turn out before doing larger batches.

I also have yet to produce such vibrant colors in my soaps. So am looking forward to reading others' experiences and recommendations.

I've gotten a blue like that from an ultramarine! Perhaps it's the oils and the FO/EO they chose?

Cool! I have an order due on Tuesday that includes a couple of Ultramarines. I can't wait to try them!

I've gotten a blue like that from an ultramarine! Perhaps it's the oils and the FO/EO they chose?

Me, too- ultramarine blue, although I think my FO may have played a small part in making it happen.

As for the orange, I've found that the Orange Vibrance mica from Nurture's Soap can produce an orange like that; and as for the yellow- I've found that Brambleberry's Fizzy Lemonade powdered pigment can create a yellow like that.

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back