Great waterproof labels

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuddinAndPeanuts

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share- I was using standard white glossy Avery labels, then switched to an identical label purchased affordably online. Both were a train wreck at wet shows. Both were easily damaged by oil and water. Neither could be removed easily from my jars if they got damaged for relabeling after rain. I switched to the polyester weatherproof labels at onlinelabels.com and these problems are completely solved. Anyway, if you're having similar problems, you might consider giving these a shot.

I think they are new because I don't remember seeing them before (and I order all my labels from here). Just started testing them so good to hear your feedback :)

They are not new, but do not work well in all laser printers. I can use Avery weatherproof labels in my Oki digital but not the labelsonline labels since they changed the manufacturer of their labels a few years ago. They just melt onto my fuzer drum, so be careful if using a laser printer. Avery weatherproof do get a little hot and the glue will loosen so I have to wait for the labels to cool. For anyone using laser printers compare the printer temp to the label stock. It is not fun getting melted labels off a fuzer drum. But I will agree they hold up well.

I love their weatherproof labels. They're also available in so many shapes and sizes so the variety is great.

IrishLass - some of the labels will work in regular inkjet printers and some only work in laser printers. But either way, it's clearly stated what printer it will work with.

Just thought I'd share- I was using standard white glossy Avery labels, then switched to an identical label purchased affordably online. Both were a train wreck at wet shows. Both were easily damaged by oil and water. Neither could be removed easily from my jars if they got damaged for relabeling after rain. I switched to the polyester weatherproof labels at onlinelabels.com and these problems are completely solved. Anyway, if you're having similar problems, you might consider giving these a shot.

P&P, do these labels easily peel off if you wanted to change them out with a different one?

I use them in my Laser Printer and it does curl a bit but haven't had any other issues in 3 years. ( I have a Dell Laser). They peel off really nice and cleanly is you want to change them out. I only use the 2x4 so haven't others as those work great on my jars and tubes.

Latest posts

Back