soap redux: the soapening

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saponomancer

Professional Geek
Reaction score
These were still warm when I took the picture, my recipe turns out good solid soaps for curing in a matter of two to six hours

They're unscented because I'm forgetful and the bottle was sitting right there- and never made it in

but at least they're pretty?

tumblr_o6s0miV3J91rcpo9po1_540.jpg

Lovely! I'm digging how thin the color swirls are. It creates such a nice contrast to the background that way!

I think I had a jumper with that neon print in the 80s (don't judge - I looked totally rad). In retrospect, it's much nicer in soap! :)

I had a problem with forgetting my fragrance until I started to always keep the bottle in my mold.

I think I had a jumper with that neon print in the 80s (don't judge - I looked totally rad). In retrospect, it's much nicer in soap! :)

I had a problem with forgetting my fragrance until I started to always keep the bottle in my mold.

I was thinking the 90's paint splatter hammer pants! LMAO! Yes, some gorgeous soap swirls (like this one) just don't transfer well to clothing patterns!

Dragon girl. ..I'm new to soaping and I've seen a few videos where that happens so they say when you are getting your stuff together, put your FOs in your mold so you don't forget to add it. Lol. Hope that helps :)

Latest posts

Back