Sweet cakes fragrance oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaAnne

Reaction score
I just opened 3 fragrance oils that I ordered for my use, I was curious. Too pricey for soaps (for me anyway). I don't usually make these kinds of purchases, but I am so glad I did. I figure I can make them last in a spray or butter. Anyway, I ordered Fracas, world's best Egyptian musk and flower bomb. I love all 3, always been a musk lover, fracas is great.. But flowers bomb is definitely my favorite. I can't quit opening it. So my point is, if anyone is looking for a special scent for any reason I don't think you'd be disappointed with any of these. But I'd recommend flower bomb over the other two. The musk is a very close second.

I, too, love SweetCakes. The only time I've been unhappy with them is when they've stopped carrying certain FOs that I'd come to love, such as Happy and also Green Apple. Thankfully, WSP has a great Happy, but I still haven't found a comparable Green Apple to the one I used to get from SC.

IrishLass :)

Back