Hello from Ontario

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyRoberts

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
We are Royce and Ashley Roberts. We have just started making soaps and are really interested in taking all commercial grade lotions, soaps and creams from our cupboards and replacing them with homemade goodness!
I think we understand the making of soap bars so far and are doing a good job with that, but we are eager to learn more about making shampoos, lotions, detergents and maybe even make-up for our daughter and me - the mom. LOL

Any suggestions to websites that teach how to make these things would be amazing!

Have a great day! :)

Hi everyone,
We are Royce and Ashley Roberts. We have just started making soaps and are really interested in taking all commercial grade lotions, soaps and creams from our cupboards and replacing them with homemade goodness!
I think we understand the making of soap bars so far and are doing a good job with that, but we are eager to learn more about making shampoos, lotions, detergents and maybe even make-up for our daughter and me - the mom. LOL

Any suggestions to websites that teach how to make these things would be amazing!

Have a great day! :)

You are in luck, there is a brillian Canadian woman named Susan Barclay-Nichols who is a bath and body guru we all refer people to. Her blog is http://swiftcraftymonkey.blogspot.com/

Since you are in the same country you should be able to use her suppliers and everything.

Latest posts

Back