Introduction

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regansoap

Reaction score
Hi everybody - did not know this introduction thingy was here. Anyway a bit about myself:

My name is Angela I am (cough cough) of a certain age. I live in West wales in uk by the beach which has a completely intact medieval wall 10 miles away is the birthplace of Henry tutor the beginning of the tutor dynasty - there are so many castles around here its not true - there is a brass plaque on the side of boots in the town that says the young monarch to be hid with his uncle jasper before fleeing to France and then landing back at dale a few years later and fighting at the Battle of bosworth.
I have a lovely husband two grown up children and two dogs - that's it.

Welcome! Its great to hear about peoples lives. Sounds like a beautiful place to live with lots of history and interesting stories! I know you've been here a few weeks. I think we joined around the same time.

I also have two doggies. :)

Hello galaxy yes did not know there was an introduction thread so yes I have been obsessively reading this for 2 months

Hi Angela & welcome! :wave: The history of your area sounds so interesting! I live in the western US and we think a building that's been standing for 100 yrs is REALLY old. By European historical standards, that's infancy. Hopefully at some point in my life I'll be able to enjoy all that fascinating history first hand!

Hello Angela! Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the introduction. I didn't know there was a thread like this. Awesome to hear about you.

Welcome Angela! I love reading about castles, but, oh, to be surrounded by them! I would feel like a child in a candy store!

IrishLass :)

Hello Angela:) I'm in Bristol so not a million miles from you! I think sometimes we in the UK forget how lucky we are to be surrounded by so many historic sites and places of interest!

Hi snappy and kristaY would love to hear where you are from and a bit about you all. Soaping is so absorbing and this site is amazing for help - but I think I have used up all my questions - I still have a million more mind

Irishlass you would get all castled out believe me. I want to see more of America I've only been to new York a few times and also niagara falls which was amazing. I want to go to all the redneck cowboy bars (I hope that doesn't sound offensive or derogatory) sorry it wasn't meant like that.

Back