A beautiful mistake!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaan

Reaction score
I tried hanger swirl for the first time..but i did not use a proper hanger,i used a very small hanger,so there is different swirl on each soap..but that was not a mistake.. the remaining batter was very very thick,i was so tensed as what to do next..i mixed all colors together, and poured into molds..and wow! I got beautiful design. :)

Moved - please post photos in the relevant section

1429340168336.jpg

1429340251964.jpg

1429340339818.jpg

1429340560022.jpg

WOW! That really is beautiful, it looks like colored marble. Don,t you love it when that happens?

Those are amazing Shaan! It is always great when he universe surprises with something better than we had planned :)

Yes Dana, i was very happy..i was staring it all the while, and unmolded it before time(sides are not smooth). I was so happy looking at the different details in different soaps. I didn't knew what to do,whom to show as no one at my place is interested in soap making..then i thought, ohh i know a place where people wud understand my joy!
Thanx Trix! It was definitely a pleasant surprise.. i m not sure if i will be able to do it again.:)

Wow, lovely swirls and colours. They all look really gorgeous. I know what you mean about wanting to show your soap to someone who's really interested, or gets really excited about your latest creation. There's nothing better when you can share the fun. Everyone loves seeing soap photos on this forum!

What did you use for scent?

Thank you all!
Rowan, i forgot to add fragrance in a hurry..i forget fragrance most of the time,even if i keep it in front. :(

Did I miss where you mentioned the scent? My mind is giving it a scent on its own!

I love the swirls. Some of them are swirled in doubles, like a swirl but it's colored on each edge instead of all the way through. very cool

Thanks sonya! M loving it.

Hey newbie! I forgot to add any scent. It is a dry skin soap, i added mayonnaise to it, but it does not smell bad.

Latest posts

Back