great cakes soapworks challenge winners, congrats!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All amazing soaps; congratulations to both of you - you are both true artists

Wow, truly awesome and creative soaps. They are so beautiful. I can see why you were both picked, your soaps are amazing!

Aren't they great?! I love how saponistas was outside the box, and her blog shows how she cut the rows and such. So neat and different! I love how newbies background colors blended and resembled a sunset. The birch were highlighted in golden sunlight on one side, and the shadow of evening on the other side.
Such attention to detail on both, and very well done and well deserved!

Thanks everyone. I feel bad as I think newbie's was better than mine and she gave me the advice last month that bright colours seem to do well. There was only one vote in it too!

WOW!!...just WOW! Your artistry, technique, and humility are mind blowing!i bow to you. As a new soaper, the only way I'd enter, is if they had a category for the boobie prize. You are gifted. I won't see my soap ever coming close to competition worthy entries. I'm too old to have just started this, but my passion, love and enthusiasm are right up there with the best of em' :)

They are a royal pain to make so I only make them for special occasions, like a contest or a swap. Thank you for all the nice words for both mine and for Saponista's.

Saponista, you should hardly feel bad. Your soap was well-done and the way you cut your embedded soap for the lavender rows was great thinking. Your soap was overall good looking but that thinking outside the box for the rows ensured a vote from me- I look for originality as well as a lot of other things when I vote. Damnation! I shot myself in the foot by voting for you!!! We would otherwise have tied! but I wouldn't take back my vote.

And bright colors really do seem to attract in these contests, do they not?

Latest posts

Back