How do you label soap favors

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunshineGirl

Reaction score
im making melt and pour its a boy favors for my cusion baby shower. I was wondering do i how would i label it. what i was going to do was put 3 soaps in a favor bag and tie it with pretty string.

Here are some I did recently, but I didn't take a picture of the back. I used the Avery label maker and printed the baby's name on one side of the paper. I used plain card stock and on the back of the same paper I printed "handmade soap" and then the ingredients. Then I punched out the circles. You could also just print little ingredient label stickers and put them on the back or bottom of your bag.

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1426278669.643106.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1426278688.735131.jpg

(The shower was baseball theme.. LA Dodgers)

ok great i was going to do something like that. she dosent have a them yet i have a its a boy mold i cant wait to use lol. thanks again so i was thinking the right thing.

Nice job TVivian! How much did your mini-bars weigh? I'll be doing something very similar for a friend's baby shower next month. Momma-to-be wants 'from our shower to yours' on the labels so want to make sure I have enough 'real estate' to include that plus the ingredient listing.

Nice job TVivian! How much did your mini-bars weigh? I'll be doing something very similar for a friend's baby shower next month. Momma-to-be wants 'from our shower to yours' on the labels so want to make sure I have enough 'real estate' to include that plus the ingredient listing.

Thanks! That's what I would have wanted to write on the tags.. But the customer wanted the baby's name. The soaps weigh a little under 2.5oz I just cut my regular bars in half with my wire cutter. After trying several different attempts at guest bars, this was the easiest, neatest and best size!

Latest posts

Back