Meyers natural soap dupes?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a FO that smells like meyers hand soap parsley scent? It doesn't smell like parsley at all, its wonderful and fresh.

Does anyone know of a FO that smells like meyers hand soap parsley scent? It doesn't smell like parsley at all, its wonderful and fresh.

Interesting! I've never even seen Meyer's in a parsley scent. I wonder if it's a regional product and sold in specific areas? I'd certainly be interested in finding it. Sounds great!

Not too sure, maybe its a newer scent. You can get it from their website though. Its probably the best herby, natural scent I've smelled. I plan to try it as a shampoo, I want that smell on my hair:)

Sorry, Ob. I have not smelled this scent either, so I can't help directly.

However, I can offer the opinion that the FO that best defines "green" is MMS' Green Clover and Aloe. It's GREEN without the Irish Spring note.

For a light, green, herby scent (where herby does not equal lavender/rosemary) is BB's Sunny Herb Garden. This one also blends fabulously with lemon.

Good Luck!
~HoneyLady~

Back