Great Cakes Soapworks Jan 15 entries

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonya-m

Reaction score
So here was my entry, I came 12th out of 90 which super happy about given I've only been soaping for 2 months

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1422482605.320245.jpg

Oh my goodness!!! Everyone's soaps are stunningly gorgeous and an absolute joy to look at!!! Color me very impressed! Y'all need to take a bow! :clap:

Sonya- what? You've only been soaping for 2 months? Wow- color me doubly impressed indeed! That swirl is nothing short of amazing!

The talent we have here never ceases to amaze me. Fantastic job everyone!!!

IrishLass :)

Oh my goodness!!! Everyone's soaps are stunningly gorgeous and an absolute joy to look at!!! Color me very impressed! Y'all need to take a bow! :clap:

Sonya- what? You've only been soaping for 2 months? Wow- color me doubly impressed indeed! That swirl is nothing short of amazing!

The talent we have here never ceases to amaze me. Fantastic job everyone!!!

IrishLass :)

Yep, 2 short months, this was my 9th batch

Do you feel that the amount of instructions, tips and hints was worth the cost? I've watched videos, however my main question would be size and depth of the swirls. Was that something, those that paid, that was answered? I tend to be visual, so something like this drawing would really help me figure out what the swirls might look like.

Photo found on Facebook by one of the entries, Gingerleaf Creative

image.jpg

Last edited:
For myself, I have not found the videos to be worth $6 but I'm not paying for that. I paid for the push. Having plunked money down, I found I was very motivated to try the technique and then try to make an interesting soap with it. To be honest, I think it pushes me a bit too hard because I tend to make little else but the challenge technique which could be good or bad, I suppose.

Latest posts

Back