Flower Cake Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here they are! :p I finally finished them!

IMG_5588.JPG

IMG_5616.JPG

IMG_5608.JPG

IMG_5623.JPG

IMG_5640.JPG

IMG_5658.JPG

IMG_5599.JPG

Oh my! They are superb! I esp like the last cupcake but they are all well done. YEHAW! You're in the swap!!!!

How the devil do you wrap them so as not to break the flower petals?

Oh my! They are superb! I esp like the last cupcake but they are all well done. YEHAW! You're in the swap!!!!

How the devil do you wrap them so as not to break the flower petals?

^^ My favorite is the cupcake too! I'd need to wrap each with the plastic(Saran wrap) first, then put it in a box with lots crinkle-cut paper shred. Some of them weigh more than 9 oz!!

Last edited:
Too beautiful for words! My brain knows it's soap but my stomach says 'it looks so yummy' :) If this is what you're submitting for the showcase swap I will be one happy camper!

Thank you Doriettefarm! I am submitting red roses(more like coral). But then, I've just noticed that I don't smell much of the rose scent :(. I added rose fo .5 oz ppo, but it's not strong enough. Tonight, I need to work on my labels(nothing fancy), pack them in boxes, and ship them off by Friday!

Oh my....oh my.... I've said it before and I'm saying it again, Ellacho, YOU ROCK!!! I can't believe the level of your talent. You just elevate every little thing from great to amazing!!! When I grow up, I want to be you in beautiful soaping talent, lol! :clap::thumbup::clap::thumbup:

Latest posts

Back