Wooot! Bud Cutter coming my way!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RhondaJ, you're going to love it! I just got one for Christmas, and it is a dream come true. I had been cutting all of the bars by hand, and constantly stressing about not getting them *exactly* even. Bud does such an amazing job. He's quite a craftsman. I think you'll be really happy with your purchase. Congrats!

RhondaJ, you're going to love it! I just got one for Christmas, and it is a dream come true. I had been cutting all of the bars by hand, and constantly stressing about not getting them *exactly* even. Bud does such an amazing job. He's quite a craftsman. I think you'll be really happy with your purchase. Congrats!

I suck at cutting, so awhile back I bought a single wire cutter, to do one bar at a time....the only problem was I tried to save some money and bought from someone other than Bud. BIG letdown :( The cutter didn't cut much straighter than I did on my own. UGGH!

So I promised myself a new Bud multi cutter for the new year :D

I've heard nothing but good things about his service and his cutters, so I'm super excited to get it in my hot little hands and start cutting LOL

I'm such a soap nerd. I wanted to start putting some videos on YouTube of soap-related things, and the first one I did the other day was cutting some soap with my new Bud cutter (here's the link if you want to check out my novice cinematography): [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQEE1e1ioUk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQEE1e1ioUk[/ame]. I want to think that my soap was the star of the show, but I think the cutter stole the scene. ;-)

I'm such a soap nerd. I wanted to start putting some videos on YouTube of soap-related things, and the first one I did the other day was cutting some soap with my new Bud cutter (here's the link if you want to check out my novice cinematography): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQEE1e1ioUk. I want to think that my soap was the star of the show, but I think the cutter stole the scene. ;-)

It just slices through that soap like buttah!!! Love the video :D

What mold did you use for those soaps? They're such a nice square shape :)

I got a surprise of the single wire Bud cutter for Christmas... I think watching me mangle my bars with a knife made him really nervous (I'm not the most graceful of gazelles). He got excited one day when I was watching a video of someone cutting her loaves and in retrospect asked me a lot more questions than normal about a soaping video. LOL. DH won so many interweb points for that. It just might be the best surprise present he's given me in two decades together.

You're going to love the cutter. Bud is a true craftsman. My cutter is prettier than my soaps!

I got a surprise of the single wire Bud cutter for Christmas... I think watching me mangle my bars with a knife made him really nervous (I'm not the most graceful of gazelles). He got excited one day when I was watching a video of someone cutting her loaves and in retrospect asked me a lot more questions than normal about a soaping video. LOL. DH won so many interweb points for that. It just might be the best surprise present he's given me in two decades together.

You're going to love the cutter. Bud is a true craftsman. My cutter is prettier than my soaps!

Oh what a good man you have there!!

You are going to love the way your cutter makes your soap look! It has been the best soap thing I have purchased, and I don't consider it a luxury anymore. I also second the WSP wood mold with the silicone liner. I don't hear many people mention that mold, but it is a great mold. I have two and eventually would like to get a couple more.

Nice video. I have the red metal soap cutter from Essential Depot and several of the molds with the wire racks. It's so nice to have that uniformity. I love it.

Nice video. I have the red metal soap cutter from Essential Depot and several of the molds with the wire racks. It's so nice to have that uniformity. I love it.

I looked at the ED cutter as well. I ended up going with the Bud Cutter because of the loaf size limitation on the ED cutter. It's an awesome cutter I'm sure, but I thought..."hmmm, what if I want to do a loaf that's longer than 12?"

I'd have to cut that sucker in half before putting it in the soap cutter and believe me when I say I can screw up an entire loaf of soap with a single cut LOL

Oooh my!! She's here...and isn't she lovely????

I did not think this thru, I should have soaped yesterday so I could try her out the second she arrived! Now I'll have to wait at least a day to use her! I think I may go mad before then :D

budcutter.jpg

Back